License and usage policies of Open Data:
- The reuse of open data on the Ministry's portal is the responsibility of the user, and there should be no errors when reusing these data regarding the content, source and date of the data.
- By accessing and using the Open Files library, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of this policy.
- This data should not be used for political purposes or to support illegal activity, criminal, racial, discriminatory, negative influence in culture or equality, incitement, or any activity that is irregular or contrary to the customs and traditions of Saudi Arabia.
- The user should not distort any of these data or its source.
- It is not entitled to use the data in a way to suggest that the user is an official entity or he had been authorized to publish that data particularly.
The Ministry of Civil Service is not responsible for any error or missing data in the open data, or applications and intellectual products based on this data. Moreover, the Ministry shall not be liable for any damages or abuse that entities or individuals encountered due to reusing of these data.
The Ministry does not guarantee continuity and assumes no responsibility towards users of this data.