Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Service Details



    Job Rotation (TADWEER)

    This service is available in Arabic only

    Service Description

    The Job Rotation service was launched to find a practical method to draw a clear path for on job employees rotation from one government agency to another for any legal or organizational reasons. Employees in government agencies can apply for job rotation by lodging their application to human resources department of their agencies, then the application will be submitted electronically through the service by the registrar of the government agency.

    Service Preconditions
    How to Use the Service

      1. Request service authorization from the Ministry of Civil Service by the government agency representative;
      2. Signing in to the service through its related link;
      3. Implementation of staff transfer offering procedures;
      4. Search for employees from other entities and request their transfer;
      5. Follow-up on requests and resubmit them in case if they are returned from the Ministry.​
    Service details
    • Service Fees: Free
    • Response Time: 7 working days
    • Availability: 24/7
    • Working hours: Sunday to Thursday from 8 AM to 3 PM
    Service Level Agreement (SLA)

    For service level agreement information, please visit the Service Level Agreement

    Help and Support
    For help and support, please visit the Help and page Support page
    User's Guide
    For more details on the service, please see the User's Guide (Available in Arabic only).
    Troubleshooting Guide
    The Ministry of Civil Service provides all its electronic services in clear and smooth procedures and steps, that are explained in the User Manual and through the instructions within each service. When using the service, the user may take wrong actions or procedures, and if it happens, an error message will be displayed to guide the user to the correct procedure to complete the use of the service.
    For more information on error messages and their troubleshooting, please see the Troubleshooting Guide (Available in Arabic only).
    Alternative Service Channels
    • The service can be obtained directly by visiting the Ministry of Civil Service or one of its branches. Please see Branches and Offices for more details.
    Your Opinion Matters

What is your opinion in this service ?

Last Update: 6/25/2019 10:09 AM
Rate :
Share :

Add Comment